During the event (photo) recordings are made. Upon entry, visitors tacitly authorize the organization to reproduce, publicize and / or use these recordings for promotional purposes.
Furthermore, the organization and / or the police intervene in the following cases;
- Confrontations directed against emergency services, security and / or organization.
- Confrontations between visitors and / or camping guests.
- Every form of violence.
- Arson and / or open fire.
- Use of motorized vehicles without license plate and insurance certificate.
- Use of fireworks, carbide and greeting balloons.
- Possession of weapons and / or drugs.
- Devices that cause danger or noise pollution.
- Maximum speed at the campsite is 10 km / hour.
A valid ID is required! Visitors can be asked upon entry to show proof of identity with photo and age. Failure to show a valid identity card will irrevocably result in the access to the campsite being denied. The camp site can only be entered if you have a valid ticket.